Ep 95 Navigating Grief and Loss with Dr. Barbara Byers
To grieve is to know that you’ve loved.
Navigating grief and loss can be so lonely, but we can take heart in knowing that we are not alone. Our Heavenly Father is ever present, and He will provide the strength and peace we need to get through each day. In 2 Corinthians 12:9, the Word says “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”. Let’s lean into that truth from God’s Word today.
In today’s episode, we dive deep into navigating grief and loss with Dr. Barbara Byers. Dr. Barbara is a counselor with over 20 years of counseling practice, an author, a speaker, a seminar leader, and a podcaster. She believes in the transformative power of God’s abiding presence in everyday life.
It is our hope and prayer that this conversation will bring validation, hope, and encouragement to those who listen. You are in our prayers and we are here for you!
Be on the lookout for Dr. Barbara Myers’ new book coming out titled The Voices of the Soul: The Song of Transformation.
- Intro to Dr. Barbara Byers
- Grief and the loneliness it brings
- Tasks of Grief
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on Purpose Beyond Motherhood and Dr. Barbara Myers:
- Twelve 12 Ministries Website
- IG Handle: @twelve12ministries
- Facebook: @twelve12ministries
- Email: [email protected]
- Purchase our Declaration Cards!
- J William Worden’s Book on Grief
- Dr. Barbara Byers on Instagram
- Dr. Barbara Byers Website
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Dr. Barbara’s Podcast