Ep 104 Improving Reproductive Health: Exploring the Creighton Method with Caitlin Estes
Caitlin Estes is the Owner and Certified FertilityCare Practitioner at Woven Natural Fertility Care. After completing her Master of Divinity degree, God opened her eyes to women’s needs in the area of fertility. She began supporting women in 2017 and soon achieved the highest level of training in her field as a Certified FertilityCare Practitioner. She's passionate about women’s health and God’s presence in it.
Like you, Caitlin believes that each woman deserves to understand her body and her fertility, and to be honored and respected in the process. When she’s not working with women, you can find her reading a good book, hiking with her husband and dog, or learning pickleball.
Please join us in listening to this enlightening conversation with Caitlin about the Creighton Method and God’s complex creation.
- Meet Caitlin Estes.
- How Caitlin became passionate about fertility & family planning.
- Exploring the Creighton Method.
- Learning more about NaPro.
- God has beauty in every story.
- Whole body health and how it affects fertility.
- God’s complex Creation.
- Advocating for your health and experience.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on Purpose Beyond Motherhood and Caitlin Estes:
- Twelve 12 Ministries Website
- IG Handle: @twelve12ministries
- Facebook: @twelve12ministries
- Email: [email protected]
- Visit the Twelve 12 Ministries Shop
- Visit Woven Fertility’s Website
- Listen to the Woven Well Podcast
- Find the Woven Well Podcast on Instagram
- Find Woven Fertility on Instagram
This show has been produced by Adkins Media Co.