81. How Does Infertility Affect Intimacy With Your Spouse w/ Bonnie Ruth Rolf
Bonnie Ruth, is a wife, auntie, daughter, friend, podcaster, pastor, and speaker. She's been married to her husband, Jason, for 20 years. They have three babies in heaven and have a cute Monkey Terrier that we spoil rotten, named Zoe. She has learned to embrace adventure and truly believes that “Every Story Matters”. Bonnie Ruth's heart is to remind women that no matter the barren places in our lives, we do not have to live broken.
In this episode we discuss:
- Journeying through infertility and childlessness.
- How we can foster an intimate relationship with our husbands through the ups and downs of infertility.
- Aside from procreation, sex was created to be a beautiful and loving piece of the marriage relationship.
- To delight in that part of their womanhood.
Our Favorite Quote: "They (spouses) matter. They matter in this process and our relationship and our intimacy it's worth fighting for over anything else because… when we step into parenthood or childlessness, either way you go, you still need each other and if you've neglected that in the process of getting one dream, you've given up another, it’s not worth it."
Go to www.patreon.com/purposebeyondmotherhoodpodcast to watch the live conversation!
Connect With Bonnie Ruth:
Connect With Twelve 12 Ministries
Looking for more support and community? Join us HERE at the T12 Collective.