Ep. 89 Assume The Best
Assuming the best isn’t always easy.
Sometimes people have the best intentions, but what they say doesn’t come across how they intended. They were trying to help or to relate, but instead, it feels a little like salt in the wound. In today’s show, we dive deeper into how to assume the best even when words hurt and people’s motives seem strange. Proverbs 21:2 says ‘All man’s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart.’ Dear Friend, God knows their motive even when we misinterpret it. Let’s allow the Spirit to guide our hearts and show them grace.
We pray that this episode encourages you to choose grace and extend love to others(even when it’s hard)!
- Holly’s Event ‘Refined’ coming up in Frisco, TX
- How to assume the best even when words hurt and people’s motives seem strange.
- Even if you don't understand or misinterpret their motive, God knows it and sees it.
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on Purpose Beyond Motherhood and Twelve 12 Ministries :
- Twelve 12 Ministries Website
- IG Handle: @twelve12ministries
- Facebook: @twelve12ministries
- Email: info@twelve12ministries
- Register for Refined here!
- Join our monthly membership community for extra resources!